The information contained on this website has been compiled in order to inform you about Woodside and its activities. We hope you will find it interesting.
There are a few legal qualifications we would like to make to you about this information:
- This website and the information on this website is subject to change at any time without notice. Woodside may, in its absolute discretion, but without being under any obligation to do so, update or supplement the information on this website.
- While every effort has been made to ensure that it is correct at the date of its inclusion, we do not warrant that it is complete or accurate, or that it will not cause damage or is free from any computer virus. The information is provided solely on the basis that you will be responsible for verifying all relevant representations, statements and information. Except as required by law or regulation, Woodside does not undertake to update or revise any information or forward-looking statements included on this website, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
- No information contained on the Woodside website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an offer, invitation or inducement to invest or otherwise deal in the shares or any other securities of Woodside and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- Should you be contemplating making investment decisions, we urge you to take independent legal, financial, taxation and other professional advice. The Woodside share price as shown on the website is obtained from the Australian Securities Exchange, New York Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange. However, there are delays in updating the price. You should contact the relevant exchange directly for the updated share price.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Woodside, its related bodies corporate, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, advisers or representatives (“Beneficiaries”) assume any responsibility for, or make any representation or warranty (express or implied) as to, the fairness, currency, accuracy, adequacy, reliability or completeness of the information in this presentation. Neither Woodside, its related bodies corporate, nor any of their respective Beneficiaries, will be liable for any damages, equitable or statutory damages or compensation, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising out of any reliance on the information, use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, this website or any part of it, or any other site linked to this website.
- Links connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that Woodside endorses or approves those other sites or their content. Copying materials from other sites may infringe the rights of third parties. You should obtain the appropriate approvals before copying or doing any infringing acts.
- You may not frame this site nor link to a page without our prior written consent.
Your use of this website and this disclaimer are governed by the laws of Western Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
You accept that your use of this site indicates your acceptance of this Disclaimer and the Privacy Statement.
Forward looking statements
- This website may contain forward-looking statements with respect to Woodside’s business and operations, market conditions, results of operations and financial condition which reflect Woodside’s views held as at the date they were published on this website. All statements, other than statements of historical or present facts, are forward-looking statements and generally may be identified by the use of forward-looking words such as ‘guidance’, ‘foresee’, ‘likely’, ‘potential’, ‘anticipate’, ‘believe’, ‘aim’, ‘estimate’, ‘expect’, ‘intend’, ‘may’, ‘target’, ‘plan’, ‘forecast’, ‘project’, ‘schedule’, ‘will’, ‘should’, ‘seek’ and other similar words or expressions. Similarly, statements that describe the objectives, plans, goals or expectations of Woodside are or may be forward-looking statements.
- The information and statements on this website about Woodside’s future strategy and other forward-looking statements are not guidance, forecasts, guarantees or predictions of future events or performance, but are in the nature of aspirational targets that Woodside has set for itself and its management of the business.
- You should be aware that those statements and any assumptions on which they are based are only opinions and are subject to change without notice and are subject to inherent known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of Woodside, its related bodies corporate and their respective Beneficiaries.
- Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, fluctuations in commodity prices, actual demand, currency fluctuations, geotechnical factors, drilling and production results, gas commercialisation, development progress, operating results, engineering estimates, reserve estimates, loss of market, industry competition, environmental risks, physical risks, legislative, fiscal and regulatory developments, changes in accounting standards, economic and financial markets conditions in various countries and regions, political risks, project delay or advancement, approvals, cost estimates and the effect of future regulatory or legislative actions on Woodside or the industries in which it operates, including potential changes to tax laws, as well as general economic conditions, prevailing exchange rates and interest rates and conditions in financial markets.
- Details of the key risks relating to Woodside and its business can be found in the “Risk” section of Woodside’s most recent Annual Report released to the Australian Securities Exchange and in Woodside’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. You should review and have regard to these risks when considering the information contained on this website.
- If any of the assumptions on which a forward-looking statement is based were to change or be found to be incorrect, this would likely cause outcomes to differ from the statements made on this website.
- Investors are strongly cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.
- Actual results or performance may vary materially from those expressed in, or implied by, any forward-looking statements. None of Woodside nor any of its related bodies corporate, nor any of their respective Beneficiaries, nor any person named on this website or involved in the preparation of the information on this website, makes any representation, assurance, guarantee or warranty (either express or implied) as to the accuracy or likelihood of fulfilment of any forward-looking statement, or any outcomes, events or results expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement on this website.
- Past performance (including historical financial information and pro forma information) is given for illustrative purposes only. It should not be relied on and is not necessarily a reliable indicator of future performance, including future security prices.
Reliance on third party information
- This website may contain industry, market and competitive position data that is based on industry publications and studies conducted by third parties as well as Woodside’s internal estimates and research. These industry publications and third party studies generally state that the information they contain has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, although they do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. While Woodside believes that each of these publications and third party studies is reliable, Woodside has not independently verified the market and industry data obtained from these third party sources. Accordingly, undue reliance should not be placed on any of the industry, market and competitive position data contained on this website.
Non-IFRS financial information
- Throughout this website a range of financial and non-financial measures are used to assess Woodside’s performance, including a number of financial measures that are not defined or specified under IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), which are termed Non-IFRS Financial Measures. Management uses these measures to monitor the Woodside’s financial performance alongside IFRS measures to improve the comparability of information between reporting periods and business units. These Non-IFRS Financial Measures should be considered in addition to, and not as a substitute for, or as superior to, measures of financial performance, financial position or cash flows reported in accordance with IFRS. Non-IFRS Financial Measures are not uniformly defined by all companies, including those in Woodside’s industry. Accordingly, it may not be comparable with similarly titled measures and disclosures by other companies.