Energised by opportunity
We’re a team of innovative, solution-focused pioneers, passionate about building a better future
Rewarding work in more ways than one
Health & wellbeing
The health and wellbeing of our employees is paramount to our success.
- State of the art facilities at the Perth Mia Yellagonga campus (Family and friends’ area, ping pong, games consoles, heated outdoor swimming pool, on-site physiotherapist, café, end of trip facilities with showers, changing rooms, bike racks, hairdryers etc).
- Subsidised gym membership and fitness classes at some of our locations.
- Spiritual safety - prayer rooms available at all sites, including our offshore facilities.
- Cleansing ceremonies have been conducted at our onshore sites in Perth and Karratha.
- Dedicated health and wellbeing team providing a range of programs.
- Employee assistance program.
Cycling to and from work helps me keep physically fit and improves my mental wellbeing. I arrive at work feeling energised, ready to start the day! The state of the art end of trip facilities ensures parking my bike and getting into work is a seamless process!
Clint, Construction Engineer
Reward and Recognition
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives, share plans, income protection, above-industry superannuation contributions and a generous health insurance allowance.
- Generous long service leave – 13 weeks after 10 years of service.
- Ability to purchase additional leave or cash out excessive leave.
- Religious and cultural leave.
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carer; plus secondary carer leave.
- Paid volunteering leave.
Being a relatively young engineer, I was nervous about the connotations around my request to take paid parental leave. But I felt it was important to seize this opportunity - for myself to spend time with my children and for my wife to re-join the workforce. My request was met with overwhelming support from my manager and from the business.
Matthew, Senior Metocean Engineer
We seek out opportunities to improve our business performance through innovative thinking and applying technologies developed outside our industry.
- We are integrating remote support, artificial intelligence and advanced analytics across our operations.
- We want to enable the best thinkers from inside and outside our company to work together.
- We believe that collaborative innovation is the key to future growth.
It might seem like a big jump to go from NASA to Woodside, but at the technology level there are more similarities than differences. This is a really forward-looking organisation.
Jason, Vice President Technology
- Active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation, and LGBTI+ staff and allies.
- Community volunteering opportunities.
- Play an active role in contributing to the wellbeing and sustainability of communities we are part of.
We've built genuine and long-term relationships with our stakeholders and host communities over more than 60 years. This is represented in our core value of working sustainably – we are here for the long-term. We look out for each other, our communities and the environment.
Annalisa, Senior Corporate Affairs Manager - Communities