Safety risk engineers at Woodside come from various engineering disciplines and interface widely with other engineers and management to ensure safety is adequately considered in facility design.
This discipline provides an opportunity to gain
As a safety risk engineer, typical activities include:
- safety focused design workshops
- risk-based decision making
- safety system design
- fire, explosion, and gas dispersion analysis
- qualitative and quantitative risk assessments
- safety case development
- human factors engineering
- process safety performance management.