Woodside acknowledges indigenous people's connections to land, water and community. We pay our respects to ancestors and elders - past, present and emerging. We recognise the many contributions Indigenous people make to our business, as community members and employees.
As an upstream oil and gas company with both offshore and onshore facilities, there are a wide variety of opportunities at Woodside for mechanical engineering graduates covering the breadth of the mechanical engineering discipline.
These include regular opportunities for:
- travel to operational sites
- troubleshooting problems on static and rotating equipment
- optimising processing equipment and processes
- participating in the overhaul of major equipment
detailed scopeof work documents
- managing contracts, liaising with suppliers
- conducting feasibility studies; and
- participating in major design projects.