Environmental engineers play an essential role in identifying and managing environmental risk across Woodside’s assets.
You will be the interface between external stakeholders (including government regulators, non-government
The work focuses on:
- concept design and specification
- preparation of scopes of work
- inputting into
basisof design documents
- support of environmental approvals and stakeholder engagement processes
- managing technical studies
- advice and verification during detailed design, construction and operations; and
- maintenance of engineering standards.