This page is specifically for contractors and suppliers to Woodside. To register as a potential supplier:
- For Woodside's Project opportunities, please visit ProjectConnect.
- ProjectConnect is operated and managed by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA. It helps suppliers identify procurement opportunities and provides project buyers with information on supplier capability. Woodside registers and promotes major projects on this site.
- For information on projects and opportunities with Woodside, please see Our Business.
- For Woodside operations opportunities please ensure you are registered on ProjectConnect.
- Please contact the Industry Capability Network WA via firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Information for suppliers
Please click here to view Woodside's Supplier Code of Business Conduct.
Please direct any queries you may have through our contact us form.
Please click here to view Woodside's terms and conditions and corporate requirements.
Please click below to view our Supplier Connect newsletter
Edition 1 - October 2015
Edition 2 - January 2016
Procurement Fraud Scam
Woodside alerts vendors seeking to supply to Woodside of an "Advance Fee Fraud Scam". Vendors may be contacted by individuals claiming to represent Woodside. These individuals usually work by using a bogus email address, disguised to appear similar to a Woodside email address. They sometimes assume a company representative's identity or fabricate an identity using social media in order to present as credible. The fraudster will advise the victim that they are being invited to bid for a large equipment or supply order, then ask the victim to pay an upfront qualification fee.
This particular kind of fraudulent activity is called "Advance Fee Fraud". Woodside does not seek upfront fees from suppliers to do business with the company. These are not valid offers. If you receive such an offer, we ask that you notify Woodside at http://www.woodside.com.au/Pages/Contact-Us.aspx and report the matter to your local law enforcement agency. Woodside is working with authorities to identify perpetrators and limit the impact of these scams on Woodside and its suppliers.
Further information on this and other types scams is available from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website www.scamwatch.gov.au.