Woodside’s Contractor Verification Service (CVS) is integral to keeping our people safe, by ensuring that our contractors are appropriately qualified for the work they perform on site.
This service ensures the verification of the required qualificiations of all contractors who perform work on Woodside's operating facilities.
Site access for contractors not registered in CVS will not be permitted until
registration is complete and all relevant qualifications for the planned scope of work have been verified.
The CVS system ensures qualification and certification data for all contractors is captured in one place. This information helps to facilitate access to site quickly and efficiently. The CVS system, Enable Validate:
- provides the ability to record mandatory qualifications (eg. training records, certificates and licences) required for contractors to perform work on Woodside facilities;
- allows contractor companies to manage their own qualification related data;
- provides a verification service to ensure the data quality required for Woodside to meet its regulatory obligations;
- supports mobilisation of contractors to Woodside facilities following authorisation by a Woodside site access approver, ensuring that mandatory qualifications and certificates for specific roles and facilities are current;
- supports issuing of reminders and escalations to the contractor company in the event of qualification expiry; and
- replicates a subset of data to Woodside corporate systems managing training records and logistics for offshore deployments.
The CVS system, Enable Validate, is owned and operated by Bright People Technologies Pty Ltd, which also provides the verification service.