Roles and Certification

Contractors typically have requirements to hold current certificates, licenses, inductions or other training ‘certificates’, including the following types:

  • AMSA Certificate of Medical Fitness and Fitness for Work (FFW) Medicals

  • Certificates required for certain classifications required by law or regulation

  • Completion of Woodside inductions required for Production facilities and/or certain classifications

  • Certificates for completion of Basic Offshore Survival & Emergency Training with an OPITO certified issuing body

  • Maritime Security Identification Cards

  • Australian visas (if not an Australian citizen

  • Motor vehicle driver licenses

  • Australian passport

Find the appropriate CVS position name for your contractors in this table.

Please note: In addition, a medical declaration form is also required for each staff member being registered.

Need help?

Please direct any queries regarding positions and mandatory qualifications to .