You can 'get in the game' and have your photo taken with some life-size cut-out Freo players.
The diorama is located at the Woodside Plaza courtyard at 240 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia. Photos can be taken Friday, 12 September 2014 from 11.00am - 2.00pm (AWST).
Fans who have their photos taken also have the chance to win great prizes, including:
- Tickets for you and three friends to the Freo v Power semi-final at Patersons Stadium on Saturday 13 September (5.45pm WST bouncedown)
- A Freo supporter’s pack
- A Freo guernsey signed by the whole team
To enter, all you have to do is get your photo taken at our #FreoFanBooth at Woodside Plaza and enter it via email/MMS at the booth!
Check out all the pics from week 1 of the #FreoFanBooth on our Facebook page
Terms and Conditions
1. Woodside Energy Ltd (ACN 005 482 986) (“Woodside”) is conducting the Fremantle Dockers AFL team ‘Get In The Game’ promotion (“Promotion”) and ‘Get In The Game’ competition (“Competition”).
2. Instructions on how to enter the Competition and other details contained within advertisements for the Promotion and the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Prize Details & Conditions
4. Competition Prizes:
(a) Weekly Competition Draw prize: One (1) Fremantle Dockers AFL team supporters pack
(b) Special Competition Draw prize: Four (4) tickets (pre-allocated seating) to the Fremantle Dockers v Port Adelaide Semi Final game at Patersons Stadium, Perth, WA on Saturday 13 September 2014 at 5.45pm WST.
(c) Guernsey Competition Draw prize: One (1) autographed 2014 Fremantle Dockers AFL team guernsey (one size only)
5. An entrant may enter the Competition once only per Weekly Event.
6. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. All other costs and expenses associated with each prize, beyond the specified prize components, will be the responsibility of each Winner.
8. Each Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of any prize.
9. Substitute prizes will not be available, should any Winner be unable to use any prize at the allocated time.
10. Woodside may in its absolute discretion substitute a different prize in place of any prize referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
Competition Method of Entry
11. The Competition will run during the 2014 AFL Finals Series for as long as the Fremantle Dockers AFL team remains in the running to win the 2014 AFL Premiership (“Dockers 2014 Finals Series”).
12. Each Friday during the Dockers 2014 Finals Series (with the first such Friday to be Friday 5 September 2014) a Promotion event will take place in the courtyard at Woodside Plaza, 240 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000 between 11.00am WST and 2.00pm WST (“Weekly Event”).
13. The Competition is only open to people who, between 11.00am WST and 2.00pm WST at a Weekly Event: (a) have their photograph taken at the ‘Get In The Game’ photo booth in the courtyard at Woodside Plaza; and (b) submit their email and/or SMS details at the electronic booth in order to send their photograph to themselves. All such entrants will be automatically entered into: (i) the next (only) Weekly Competition Draw; and (ii) the Guernsey Competition Draw.
14. Entrants are solely responsible for providing accurate email, SMS/mobile telephone number and any other contact details in connection with the Competition. Woodside bears no responsibility or liability for the provision of any inaccurate details by entrants.
15. No late entries will be eligible to enter the Competition.
16. By 5.00pm WST on Friday 12 September 2014, one (1) winner of the Special Competition Draw prize will be randomly drawn at 240 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
17. By 4.00pm WST on the Tuesday following each Weekly Event, one (1) Winner of the Weekly Competition Draw prize will be randomly drawn at 240 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
18. Immediately following the last Weekly Competition Draw in the Competition, a separate random draw will take place at 240 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000 to determine the Winner of the Guernsey Competition Draw prize.
19. The judge's decisions in respect of each Weekly Competition Draw, and in the Special Competition Draw and the Guernsey Competition Draw, will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winner notification – Weekly Competition Draw prize and Guernsey Competition Draw prize
20. Woodside will notify each Weekly Competition Draw prize Winner, and the Guernsey Competition Draw prize Winner, by using the email address or SMS/mobile telephone number details submitted by the Winner at the electronic booth referred to in clause 13 above. In the event that a Winner does not confirm receipt of Woodside’s notification within 48 hours, the Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and Woodside will have the right in its sole discretion to randomly draw a new Winner for the prize within a reasonable period of time.
21. Each Winner of the Weekly Competition Drawn Prize is required to collect their prize from 240 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000. Each Weekly Competition Draw prize must be collected by 4.00pm WST on the Friday following each Weekly Competition Draw. The Guernsey Competition Draw prize must be collected from 240 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000 by 4.00pm WST on the Friday following the Guernsey Competition Draw.
Winner notification – Special Competition Draw prize
22. Woodside will notify the Winner of the Special Competition Draw prize by using the email address or SMS/mobile telephone number details submitted by the Winner at the electronic booth referred to in clause 13 above.
23. The Winner will be required to collect their prize (tickets) from the Fremantle merchandise outlet van located near Gate 8 of Patersons Stadium on Saturday 13 September 2014, from 4.15pm WST. The tickets will be held under the name of the Winner. In the event that the Winner does not collect their tickets, the Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize.
24. It is a condition of Competition entry that Woodside has the right to publicise each Winner for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion and/or the Competition, including on Woodside’s Facebook Page.
25. All entrants who enter the Competition agree to have their photograph image uploaded by Woodside to the ‘Get In The Game’ gallery on the Woodside Facebook Page.
26. Each Winner may also be required by Woodside to participate in a photo session and acknowledges that Woodside has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner Woodside deems fit.
27. Each Winner agrees to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & Disclaimer
28. All entrants release and indemnify Woodside and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the Competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
29. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
30. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
31. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
32. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
33. Woodside reserves the right to exclude any person from the Competition for any reason whatsoever.
34. In all matters, all decisions of Woodside will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
35. Woodside reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Competition at any time.
36. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Woodside which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition) Woodside reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the Competition entry process. Woodside assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Competition entries.
37. Woodside recognises and respects the privacy of your personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). On entry for the Competition, Woodside may collect details of your name, address, age, telephone number, and in some cases other contact details such as a facsimile number, post office box number and/or email address. Woodside will not use or disclose the information for any other purposes other than those associated with the Competition. Woodside may use the information to publish the results of the Competition, including without limitation on the internet. If you do not wish to provide personal information, which is required, Woodside may not be able to properly register you for the Competition, or contact you in case of changes to the Competition. You have a right to access your personal information, which is held by Woodside. The personal information collected by Woodside in connection with this Competition, and this statement in connection with the information, is separate from, and without prejudice to, any other personal information concerning you collected and held by Woodside. More information about the way Woodside handles personal information, and how to access it, is detailed in Woodside’s Privacy Statement, which is available at http://www.woodside.com.au/Pages/privacy.aspx.
38. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.